Re: [HACKERS] contrib modules and relkind check - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] contrib modules and relkind check
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 5:10 PM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> On 2017/03/08 16:47, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Only regular tables are tested as valid objects. Testing toast tables
>> is not worth the complication. Could you add as well a matview?
>
> Done in the attached updated patch.

+select count(*) > 0 from pg_visibility('matview');
+ ?column?
+ f
+(1 row)
That's quite a generic name :) You may want to use less common names
in your tests.

OK, I am marking that as ready for committer.
--
Michael