Re: Expanding the use of FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for declarations like foo[1] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Expanding the use of FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for declarations like foo[1]
Date
Re: Expanding the use of FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for declarations like foo[1]  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached is a new series. 0001 and 0002 are the same, 0003 and 0004
> the backend structures listed previously. I noticed as well that
> indexed_tlist in setrefs.c meritates some attention.

And after all those commits attached is a patch changing
HeapTupleHeaderData, using the following macro to track the size of
the structure:
#define SizeofHeapTupleHeader offsetof(HeapTupleHeaderData, t_bits)

Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment