Re: The real reason why TAP testing isn't ready for prime time - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: The real reason why TAP testing isn't ready for prime time
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 7:06 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> As far as the
>> rest of this patch goes, it seems like it could be made less invasive
>> if the logs got dumped into a subdirectory of tmp_check rather than
>> adding another top-level directory that has to be cleaned?
>
> tmp_check remains unused since dcae5fac (missing something perhaps?),
> but I guess we could use it again to save the logs in it, and have
> pg_rewind do the same.

OK, so here is an updated patch. All the logs are saved in
tmp_check/log, and each log file is named with the name of the file
that launched the test to facilitate its identification. I noticed at
the same time that some commands were called in silent mode. I removed
that and now what they output is written as well in the log files.
Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment