Re: Rounding to even for numeric data type - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Rounding to even for numeric data type
Date
Re: Rounding to even for numeric data type  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 9:53 PM, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> Quick review: patches applies, make check is fine, all is well.

Thanks for the feedback, Fabien!

> All the casting tests could be put in "numeric.sql", as there are all
> related to numeric and that would avoid duplicating the values lists.

Not sure about that, the tests are placed here to be consistent with
for is done for float8.

> For the documentation, I would also add 3.5 so that rounding to even is even
> clearer:-)

Good idea. I reworked the example in the docs.
--
Michael

Attachment