Re: [HACKERS] Refactoring identifier checks to consistently use strcmp - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Refactoring identifier checks to consistently use strcmp
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just looking at the tsearch code which uses pg_strcmpcase, and
> those are defined with makeDefElem() so you should switch to strcmp in
> this case as well, no? If I patch the code myself I would get an error
> when double-quoting, making those command more consistent with the
> rest of what you are patching here:
> create extension unaccent;
> alter text search dictionary unaccent (Rules = 'unaccent'); -- ok
> alter text search dictionary unaccent (RuLes = 'unaccent'); -- ok
> alter text search dictionary unaccent ("Rules" = 'unaccent'); -- error

Daniel, I am waiting for your input on this one, and you did not have
much time to send an update. So I am moving this patch to next CF.
--
Michael