Documentation for multiple connection support - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Michael Paquier
Subject Documentation for multiple connection support
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,

While browsing the mail archives, I found a discussion about JDBC
being able to support multiple connections in the same URL to have
basic failover support:
http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/Re-Failover-Datasource-td4496411.html

I haven't tested anything, but the grammar looks like that:
jdbc:postgresql://host1:port1,host2:port2/test

And the feature has been committed last year as 39b085d by looking at
the log tree. However there is no documentation about that. I am
resending the patch that I found on the thread above providing
documentation. Shouldn't this be committed?

Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment