Re: buildSite.sh - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: buildSite.sh
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
A static status.html file has been created, that will have to be edited
manually.

I'm proceeding with the last item to be completed, changelog, by archiving
prior to 9.0. I will then make site available. It may be possible to script
the todo, git issues, and the changelog, git commits, and I may consider
them as separate projects later. Those pages are in markdown which may make
them easier for scripting generation.

I propose fork of driver to be added to extras page, after I have tested
with my project.

danap.