Re: jdbc changelog on website - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: jdbc changelog on website
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

Upon Review:

I'm not really sure what each page is for footnote, edit date, author, since
there is only one page of the changelog. Perhaps a link to git for the latest,
8 months or so, releases maybe if possible. I think most of this is asking to
much.

What I would like to do is archive all changelog data prior to 9.0 say and
just have a link for download instead of listing.

danap.