Re: buildSite.sh - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: buildSite.sh
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

So to summarize the buildSite.sh is removed and javadocs, downloads,
docs, just get created and uploaded separate from site, jekyll build.

What about translation status, status.html, I'm not sure but it
seems to be being created by buildSite.sh?