Re: buildSite.sh - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: buildSite.sh
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dana,

buildSite.sh was there to build the site using forrest. I don't see the need for it at all ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:02 PM, dmp <danap@ttc-cmc.net> wrote:
Hello,

Well should it be rebuilt or is it better to integrate into
the pgjdbc-build script that I created for building the jars.

I would think the latter would be better if possible. Just
build jars and also get javadocs, docs, other at the same
time. I can not really tell at this point since I have not
looked at buildSite.sh close enough.

danap.

Dave Cramer wrote:
Dana,

Ya sorta, but as it builds using forrest it's of little use ?

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 9:45 PM, dmp <danap@ttc-cmc.net