Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> I'm pretty puzzled by this. Other than our "agree to disagree and
> defer to committer" position on the question of whether or not more
> than one suggestion can come from a single RTE, which you were fine
> with before [1], I have only restored the core/contrib separation to a
> state recently suggested by Robert as the best and simplest all around
> [2].
> Did I miss something else?
My point is: I am not sure I can be defined as a reviewer of this
patch or take any credit in this patch review knowing that the latest
version submitted is a simple rebase of the version I did my first
review on. Hence, code speaking, this patch is in the same state as
when it has been firstly submitted.
Thanks,
--
Michael