Re: Crash when using 'Use Declare/Fetch' and the result set does contain one row only - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Crash when using 'Use Declare/Fetch' and the result set does contain one row only
Date
List pgsql-odbc

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 9:15 PM, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 06/23/2014 07:58 PM, Jan-Peter Seifert wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Recently we switched from using plain SQL for transaction handling to the corresponding ODBC functions. Now the application crashes if 'Use Declare/Fetch' is checked in the ODBC DSN. Not everytime but when the result set does contain one row only. The course of action leading to the crash is:

Any chance of a self-contained, compileable example that demonstrates this?
If possible, something integrated within the regression test infrastructure in test/ would be nice. A backtrace would be a good addition as well.
--
Michael