Re: Crash when using 'Use Declare/Fetch' and the result set does contain one row only - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Crash when using 'Use Declare/Fetch' and the result set does contain one row only
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 06/23/2014 07:58 PM, Jan-Peter Seifert wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Recently we switched from using plain SQL for transaction handling to the corresponding ODBC functions. Now the
applicationcrashes if 'Use Declare/Fetch' is checked in the ODBC DSN. Not everytime but when the result set does
containone row only. The course of action leading to the crash is:

Any chance of a self-contained, compileable example that demonstrates this?