Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add regression tests for multiple synchronous standbys. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add regression tests for multiple synchronous standbys.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 4:49 PM, Fujii Masao <fujii@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Add regression tests for multiple synchronous standbys.
>
> Authors: Suraj Kharage, Michael Paquier, Masahiko Sawada, refactored by me
> Reviewed-By: Kyotaro Horiguchi

Well, we are not quite there yet:
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=hamster&dt=2016-04-12%2016%3A00%3A06

# Running: pg_ctl -D
/home/buildfarm/data/buildroot/HEAD/pgsql.build/src/test/recovery/tmp_check/data_master_Qmuz/pgdata
reload
server signaled
not ok 2 - asterisk in synchronous_standby_names

#   Failed test 'asterisk in synchronous_standby_names'
#   at t/007_sync_rep.pl line 26.
#          got: 'standby1|1|sync
# standby2|1|potential
# standby3|0|async'
#     expected: 'standby1|1|sync
# standby2|1|potential
# standby3|1|potential'

I am adding an open item for now, I guess that's on my plate, as
co-authorm and one who has the environment to trigger that (didn't see
it 10 times in a row in my tests though).
--
Michael