Re: TAP tests are badly named - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: TAP tests are badly named
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 12:17 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> here's what I propose.

This patch does not take into account that there may be other code
paths than src/bin/ that may have TAP tests (see my pending patch to
test pg_dump with extensions including dumpable relations for
example). I guess that it is done on purpose, now what are we going to
do about the following things:
- for src/test/ssl, should we have a new target in vcregress? Like ssltest?
- for the pending patch I just mentioned, what should we do then?
Should we expect it to work under modulescheck?
--
Michael