Re: Mentioning CPU for Windows build in docs - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Mentioning CPU for Windows build in docs
Date
List pgsql-odbc
(Sending in private)

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 3:37 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> Oh, hang on. There's a file called buildx86.ps1 in the top directory, which
> calls "nmake /f win32.mak ...". So that's another PowerShell script, but it
> doesn't use MSBuild; it uses nmake.
Worth noticing that we are getting the following failures in our
internal buildweb even if makefile-custom.mak is set up correctly:
xalibname.c
lib.exe @d:/build/ob/sb-3661041\tmp\nm4D3A.tmp
pgenlist.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol DtcOnDisconnect
pgenlist.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol EnlistInDtc
pgenlist.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IsolateDtcConn
I'll try to see if I can reproduce that on my own dev box.
--
Michael