Re: Help with plpython3u - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PEDRO PABLO SEVERIN HONORATO
Subject Re: Help with plpython3u
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you Adrian, will see the link you sent me.

Thank you, Laurenz. I noticed that copying the DLL is not a good idea.
How can I set a python path for postgres, so that I tell postgres "hey, if you are looking for python see this path" and don't lose conda? Because after following all Adrian's instructions and  after creating the variable"PYTHONHOME = C:\edb\languagepack\v1\Python-3.7" and adding %PYTHONHOME% to the PATH, I get this message when I open Anaconda Prompt:
"File "C:\Users\developer\Anaconda3\Scripts\conda-script.py", line 11, in <module> from conda.cli import main ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'conda'"

Then, I removed the variable name PYTHONHOME and tried to execute again Anaconda Prompt without any problem. So I think that postgres and conda are like "fighting" for the PYTHONHOME variable name? Is this correct?

El mié., 10 jun. 2020 a las 10:08, Adrian Klaver (<adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>) escribió:
On 6/9/20 10:38 PM, PEDRO PABLO SEVERIN HONORATO wrote:
> Thank you, Adrian. Will read about all this. By the way, the issue
> reappeared. For some reason, I had to reinstall Anaconda and had to
> delete the "PYTHONHOME" variable because I could not launch conda.
> Seems that they both fight for the same variable name?
> Is there a way to set it to two different names?

See below for more information:

https://docs.anaconda.com/anaconda/user-guide/faq/#installing-anaconda

--
Adrian Klaver