Re: Window Function "Run Conditions" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject Re: Window Function "Run Conditions"
Date
Re: Window Function "Run Conditions"  (David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 at 19:01, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 at 15:41, Zhihong Yu <zyu@yugabyte.com> wrote:
> > +                * We must keep the original qual in place if there is a
> > +                * PARTITION BY clause as the top-level WindowAgg remains in
> > +                * pass-through mode and does nothing to filter out unwanted
> > +                * tuples.
> > +                */
> > +               *keep_original = false;
> >
> > The comment talks about keeping original qual but the assignment uses the value false.
> > Maybe the comment can be rephrased so that it matches the assignment.
>
> Thanks. I've just removed that comment locally now. You're right, it
> was out of date.

I've attached the updated patch with the fixed comment and a few other
comments reworded slightly.

I've also pgindented the patch.

Barring any objection, I'm planning to push this one in around 10 hours time.

David

Attachment