Re: Reducing the chunk header sizes on all memory context types - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject Re: Reducing the chunk header sizes on all memory context types
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 at 21:37, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not completely sure if the failure is due to your commit but it
> was showing the line added by this commit. Note that I had also
> committed (commit id: d2169c9985) one patch today but couldn't
> correlate the failure with that so thought of checking with you. There
> are other similar failures[2][3] as well but [1] shows the stack
> trace. Any idea?

I'm currently suspecting that I broke it.  I'm thinking it was just an
unfortunate coincidence that you made some changes to test_decoding
shortly before.

I'm currently seeing it I can recreate this on a Raspberry PI.

David