Re: create tables using the application metadata - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Samed YILDIRIM
Subject Re: create tables using the application metadata
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello Nikhil,

Could you explain with some example data? I can't comment on it without knowing what you have in the metadata table and its structure?

You basically can use SELECT statement and create a string through SQL queries against to your metadata table.

Best regards.
Samed YILDIRIM