EVENT Keyword and CREATE TABLE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brian Weaver
Subject EVENT Keyword and CREATE TABLE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I think I just got bitten hard by a commit in mid July... git sha1 3855968.

In some of our old tables going back several years we a column named
'event' as in:

CREATE TABLE tblaudittrail (   id bigint NOT NULL,   siteid integer NOT NULL,   entrytype character varying(25),   form
charactervarying(50),   recordid integer,   field character varying(25),   changedfrom character varying(500),
changedtocharacter varying(500),   changedon timestamp with time zone,   changedby character varying(25),   event
charactervarying(1000)

);

I was working off trunk and the database refuses to create this table
any longer. Is this by design or is it a regression bug?

Thanks

-- Brian
--

/* insert witty comment here */