understand basics - multiple cars in a database - selection of one - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From avpro avpro
Subject understand basics - multiple cars in a database - selection of one
Date
Re: understand basics - multiple cars in a database - selection of one
Re: understand basics - multiple cars in a database - selection of one
List pgsql-novice
hello,

I would like to understand the basics of the database architecture:
I have several cars in a database;
when the application is lunched, I would like to select one car and then every property, option, transaction applicable to this car should be recorded by the application automatically.

basically I'm trying to avoid a menu adding the relevant car every-time a property is changed.

how is this happening at database level?
any references available for this example or something similar?
thank you.
John