Re: understand basics - multiple cars in a database - selection of one - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Payal Singh
Subject Re: understand basics - multiple cars in a database - selection of one
Date
List pgsql-novice
This short and quick intro to database design should be helpful in understanding the concepts http://www.datanamic.com/support/lt-dez005-introduction-db-modeling.html

Also, when you say 'recorded' by the app, do you mean displayed by the app on frontend or recorded in the database?

Payal Singh,
Junior Database Administrator,
OmniTI Computer Consulting Inc.
Phone: 240.646.0770 x 253