Re: PostgreSQL Training - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Matt Kappel
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Training
Date
List pgsql-admin
A coworker and I used EnterpriseDB for our training in the intro and advanced Postgres admin courses.  We went with on-demand training, and it was pretty useful and convenient.  We didn't have to stop everything for a week or so just to get training, and it followed our schedule.  I didn't really feel like we missed out being without a live instructor, plus there were opportunities for remote Q&A.  In my opinion, paying travel would have been a waste of money.

-Matt Kappel