new Columbus, OH user group - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Hunley, Douglas
Subject new Columbus, OH user group
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi all:
I'm in the process of launching said group. Our first meeting won't be until Jan 24th, 2017 due to the upcoming holiday scheduling frenzy, but I have already setup our Twitter (@pgCMH) and our Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/postgresCMH/). We'll be meeting on the 4th Tues of every month thereafter. We're calling ourselves pgCMH, and we've even got our own elephant logo. :)

I've set the date and time for the first mtg, gotten a local company to let us use their space for the foreseeable future, my employer picked up the Meetup fee and the pizza. I made the initial mtg announcement on Twitter and Meetup and we've even gotten some RSVPs already. Can we get added to the PUGS page? I registered a community account (pgCMH) specific to the pug, submitted the first mtg as an event (or rather, tried. I need pgCMH listed as an org on https://www.postgresql.org/account/orglist/, and am setting up a blog feed for planet as well.

Is there any step that I'm missing?
--
{
  "name" : "douglas j hunley",