Re: [BUG] wrong refresh when ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ADD/DROP PUBLICATION - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: [BUG] wrong refresh when ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ADD/DROP PUBLICATION
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 7, 2021 at 6:53 PM houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Personally, I also think it will be better to make the behavior consistent.
> Attach the new version patch make both ADD and DROP behave the same as SET PUBLICATION
> which refresh all the publications.

I think we can have tests in the separate test file (alter_sub_pub.pl)
like you earlier had in one of the versions. Use some meaningful names
for tables instead of temp1, temp2 as you had in the previous version.
Otherwise, the code changes look good to me.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.