Re: Comment typo in tableam.h - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Comment typo in tableam.h
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 1:00 AM Ashwin Agrawal <aagrawal@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Please find attached v2 of patch 1 without objectionable comment change. v1 of patch 2 attaching here just for
convenience,no modifications made to it.

0001*
  * See table_index_fetch_tuple's comment about what the difference between
- * these functions is. This function is the correct to use outside of
- * index entry->table tuple lookups.
+ * these functions is. This function is correct to use outside of index
+ * entry->table tuple lookups.

How about if we write the last line of comment as "It is correct to
use this function outside of index entry->table tuple lookups."?  I am
not an expert on this matter, but I find the way I am suggesting
easier to read.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.