Group role not shown in properties > Default Privileges after adding it - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aren Cambre
Subject Group role not shown in properties > Default Privileges after adding it
Date
List pgadmin-support
I added a group role named gis to a database using pgAdmin III 1.14.2 using the Default Privileges tab of the db's properties.

I can confirm it worked because if I click on the db, this shows up at the bottom of its SQL:
ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES
    GRANT SELECT ON TABLES
    TO gis;

However, if I right-click on the db, go to Properties, then select the Default Privileges, it does not show any group roles:
Inline image 1

Near the bottom of the pgAdmin Object browser, under Group Roles is this role:
Inline image 2

Aren
Attachment