Re: [FEATURE] Add schema option to all relevant objects - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: [FEATURE] Add schema option to all relevant objects
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On 9 July 2011 09:28, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-07-09 at 00:23 +0100, Thom Brown wrote:

>> > I was wrong. I have it working. Code is ugly right now, so it'll need
>> > some cleanup/refactoring/etc. Should be able to commit it tomorrow :)
>>
>> Excellent.  I'll be interested to see what you needed to do to achieve
>> it.  Merci beaucoup.
>>

> Not much actually. See refresh.patch. ShowObject() in dlgProperty is
> responsible of displaying objects in the treeview. I just added the code
> that goes back to the Schemas node, and made it resfresh it.
>
> add_schemas_v3.patch is the final patch. I'm intending to apply it
> rather soon.

Oh I see.  I thought the objective was to refresh the old direct
parent node of the old object's location to make it disappear, then
refresh the new parent node of the object's new location to make it
reappear, then to set the focus on the new object.  Your way
simplifies it and works for me. :)

I'll try building it again and testing it with the new changes,
although because it's only on my little netbook and I want to do a
clean build, that could take some time, so you may have already
committed this by the time I get to test it.  But I'll let you know if
there's any problem.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion