Range Types regression failure - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thom Brown
Subject Range Types regression failure
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I can't explain why I'm seeing a range type installcheck failure as I
don't see the same problem on the buildfarm, but out of all the tests
run, the range types test is the only one to fail.

I've attached the diff and the rangetypes.out file.  It appears that
while the rows output are the same, they aren't in the same order.
What I can't explain is why the ordering on my system is different to
all the buildfarm animals.

This is on Ubuntu 11.10 64-bit (Linux kernel 3.0.0) and the following
build options:
--enable-depend
--enable-cassert
--enable-debug