65279 Invisible ASCII Character - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From ramsiddu007
Subject 65279 Invisible ASCII Character
Date
Re: 65279 Invisible ASCII Character  (Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>)
List pgsql-admin
Hi all,
      Today i got one problem what i have saved more that one procedures in a folder. After i have concatenate those files into single file through shell script. After am trying to run that single file in my server, it was showing syntax error. If i remove first character it's run. That first character is invisible, I have checked that ascii value, it is 65279.
How can i overcome this problem. I want to run my single file without this error.

By below command i am concatenating individual scripting files to single.
:> cat *.* > <file_name>.sql

select ascii('');

select chr(65279);

select length('');

Plz. give me suggestions, it's blocker to my work.

Thanking you,

--
Best Regards:
Ramanna Gunde