Re: PATCH: FTS configuration node - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Sanket Mehta
Subject Re: PATCH: FTS configuration node
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Revised patch is attached with this mail.
My response is inline.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Sanket

Below are my review comments:

  • Add button should be disabled in Tokens tab while creating.
Done
  • Unable to click on down arrow for token select control.
Done
  • Title should be change from "Create FTS-dictionaries" to "Create FTS-Configuration".
Done
  • Tree node is not getting refreshed on name change.
Done
  • Unable to rename FTS Configuration when name contains any capital letter.
Done
  • If user tries to add already existing token then respective row in the backgrid should be highlighted.
Done
  • "URL not found" when click on SQL help icon from the properties dialog
Done
  • SQL should not be generated when remove and add the same token again. Currently it is creating two sql's one for remove and another is for add.
    • Fix for the above issue is: - Add "keys: ['token']," to TokenModel in your js file.
Done