Re: BUG #17943: Undefined symbol LLVMBuildGEP in llvmjit.so during pg_restore - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: BUG #17943: Undefined symbol LLVMBuildGEP in llvmjit.so during pg_restore
Date
Re: BUG #17943: Undefined symbol LLVMBuildGEP in llvmjit.so during pg_restore  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 4:19 AM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:>
> Any clues?

Is it possible that whoever packaged that compiled it against LLVM 15
but then put LLVM 16 into the package depencencies?  I'm not a Fedora
user so that might be a silly question... but do you still have the
ability to install LLVM 15?  Unfortunately PostgreSQL can't use LLVM16
yet, because we need to make some changes (hopefully in the next point
release):

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CA+hUKGKNX_=f+1C4r06WETKTq0G4Z_7q4L4Fxn5WWpMycDj9Fw@mail.gmail.com