Re: BUG #17943: Undefined symbol LLVMBuildGEP in llvmjit.so during pg_restore - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: BUG #17943: Undefined symbol LLVMBuildGEP in llvmjit.so during pg_restore
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Thu, 2023-05-25 at 15:20 +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Is it possible that whoever packaged that compiled it against LLVM 15
> but then put LLVM 16 into the package depencencies?

Me. The answer is yes.

I hit the same issue on my laptop a couple of days ago. Will rebuild
RPMs against LLVM15 (which is a separate package), and will release
until Monday.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor