Re: Segfault in jit tuple deforming on arm64 due to LLVM issue - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: Segfault in jit tuple deforming on arm64 due to LLVM issue
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 22, 2024 at 7:22 PM Anthonin Bonnefoy
<anthonin.bonnefoy@datadoghq.com> wrote:
> Ideally, the llvm fix will be merged and backported
> in llvm but the PR has been open for some time now.

I fear that back-porting, for the LLVM project, would mean "we fix it
in main/20.x, and also back-port it to 19.x".  Do distros back-port
further?

Nice detective work!

The JITLINK change sounds interesting, and like something we need to
do sooner or later.