Re: pgsql: meson: Add 'running' test setup, as a replacement for installche - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: pgsql: meson: Add 'running' test setup, as a replacement for installche
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Thu, Dec 8, 2022 at 9:48 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> meson: Add 'running' test setup, as a replacement for installcheck

The -running tests don't seem to be completely stable on CI.  I don't
know why (smells like plan changes?) but see cfbot.cputube.org for
some flapping on FreeBSD (the only OS where this is enabled), and
there's also one example on github.com/posgres/postgres that seems a
bit different.