Re: Remove page-read callback from XLogReaderState. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: Remove page-read callback from XLogReaderState.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I squashed the patch set into one because half of them were fixups,
and the two main patches were really parts of the same change and
should go in together.

I fixed a few compiler warnings (GCC 10.2 reported several
uninitialised variables, comparisons that are always true, etc) and
some comments.  You can see these in the fixup patch.

+static inline void
+XLogReaderNotifySize(XLogReaderState *state, int32 len)

I think maybe it it should really be XLogReaderSetInputData(state,
tli, data, size) in a later release.  In the meantime, I changed it to
XLogReaderSetInputData(state, size), hope that name make sense...

Attachment