murmur3 hash binary data migration from Oracle to PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jagmohan Kaintura
Subject murmur3 hash binary data migration from Oracle to PostgreSQL
Date
Re: murmur3 hash binary data migration from Oracle to PostgreSQL
List pgsql-general
Hi Team,

We are doing Migration from Oracle to PostgreSQL. In SOurce database we have Binary data stored using murmur3 hashing function. In Oracle this data is being generated from the Java code and inserted into the Oracle database.

As part of Migration processes the reference data on which this murmur3 is generated is also getting changed while migrating to PostgreSQL.

In PostgreSQL do we have any mechanism for fetching this murmur3 hash function for any UUID.

Please let me know, what ever solution is available for the implementation.

--
Best Regards,
Jagmohan