Re: Common case not at all clear - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Anthony Berglas
Subject Re: Common case not at all clear
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hello David,

I note that nothing has happened.

In future I would suggest that you simply tell people that document updates are not really welcome.  Otherwise you waste people's time.

The locking issue is actually quite serious.

Cheers,

Anthony