Re: pgsql: Add isolation tests for DROP INDEX CONCURRENTLY. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: pgsql: Add isolation tests for DROP INDEX CONCURRENTLY.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 18 October 2012 14:49, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Add isolation tests for DROP INDEX CONCURRENTLY.
>
> WTF?  You just turned the whole buildfarm red.  Didn't you read
> Abhijit's statement that the code fails these tests currently?
> Didn't you run the test before committing?

Yes, but I was expecting it to fail.

> Please revert, until we have patches in place that make these
> tests pass.

This was supposed to be two patches in quick succession, one to show
the bug and one to fix it, but another problem delayed the second
commit.

At your request, I will revert and do this in one.