Re: Parallel Seq Scan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Parallel Seq Scan
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 4:51 PM, Bert <biertie@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Robert,

Thank you for the help. As you might (not) know, I'm quite new to the community, but I'm learning. with the help from people like you.
anyhow, find attached a third attempt to a valid backtrace file.

This run is compiled from commit 5f10b7a604c87fc61a2c20a56552301f74c9bd5f and your latest patch atteched in this mailtrack.

Thanks.  This is great.  Can you also run these commands:

frame 1
p *scan

The first command should select the heap_parallelscan_nextpage frame.  The second command should print the contents of the scan object.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company