Re: Amcheck verification of GiST and GIN - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Amcheck verification of GiST and GIN
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 7:19 AM Jose Arthur Benetasso Villanova
<jose.arthur@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm a bit lost here. I tried your patch again and indeed the
> heapallindexed inside gin_check_parent_keys_consistency has a TODO
> comment, but it's unclear to me if you are going to implement it or if the
> patch "needs review". Right now it's "Waiting on Author".

FWIW, I don't think there's a hard requirement that every index AM
needs to support the same set of amcheck options. Where it makes sense
and can be done in a reasonably straightforward manner, we should. But
sometimes that may not be the case, and that seems fine, too.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com