Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 3:52 AM Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:
> 0001 is changing the strategy to file copy during initdb and 0002
> patch adds the test cases for both these cases.

IMHO, 0001 looks fine, except for needing some adjustments to the wording.

I'm less sure about 0002. It's testing the stuff Andres mentioned, but
I'm not sure how good the tests are.

Andres, thoughts? Do you want me to polish and commit 0001?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com