Re: HOT chain validation in verify_heapam() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: HOT chain validation in verify_heapam()
Date
Re: HOT chain validation in verify_heapam()  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 17, 2023 at 8:31 AM Aleksander Alekseev
<aleksander@timescale.com> wrote:
> The patch needed a rebase due to a4f23f9b. PFA v12.

I have committed this after tidying up a bunch of things in the test
case file that I found too difficult to understand -- or in some cases
just incorrect, like:

     elsif ($offnum == 35)
     {
-        # set xmax to invalid transaction id.
         $tup->{t_xmin} = $in_progress_xid;
         $tup->{t_infomask} &= ~HEAP_XMIN_COMMITTED;
         push @expected,

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com