Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 3:24 PM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
> On 4/5/16 9:52 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 3:31 AM, Haribabu Kommi
>> <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks for the details. I added the new typedef into typedefs.list file.
>>> Updated patch is attached.
>>
>> This patch is still marked "needs review".  If it's ready to go, one
>> of the reviewers should mark it "ready for committer".
>
> Can one of the reviewers decide if this is ready to commit?  I fear it
> will be pushed to the next CF otherwise.  I don't think the committers
> have time to make that determination today...

Well, it's not getting committed unless some committer determines that
it is ready to commit.  As far as 9.6 goes, that committer will not be
me; my commit bit is starting to smoke, and anything I try to do in
the next few hours is likely to have an unacceptable error rate.  I am
beat.  But I think we have a good release to look forward to.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company