Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 4/5/16 9:52 PM, Robert Haas wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 3:31 AM, Haribabu Kommi
> <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Alvaro Herrera
>> <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

>>> It's because lookup_hba_line_context is not listed in typedefs.list.
>>> I suggest adding it and all other new typedefs you add, and rerunning
>>> pgindent, as the lack of those may affect other places where those names
>>> appear.
>>
>> Thanks for the details. I added the new typedef into typedefs.list file.
>> Updated patch is attached.
>
> This patch is still marked "needs review".  If it's ready to go, one
> of the reviewers should mark it "ready for committer".

Can one of the reviewers decide if this is ready to commit?  I fear it
will be pushed to the next CF otherwise.  I don't think the committers
have time to make that determination today...

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net