Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 3:31 AM, Haribabu Kommi
<kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

>>> corrected. I am not sure why pg_indent is adding a tab here.
>>
>> It's because lookup_hba_line_context is not listed in typedefs.list.
>> I suggest adding it and all other new typedefs you add, and rerunning
>> pgindent, as the lack of those may affect other places where those names
>> appear.
>
> Thanks for the details. I added the new typedef into typedefs.list file.
> Updated patch is attached.

This patch is still marked "needs review".  If it's ready to go, one
of the reviewers should mark it "ready for committer".

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company