[HACKERS] OpeSSL - PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From chiru r
Subject [HACKERS] OpeSSL - PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi All,

I am using PostgreSQL version 9.5.7 on Red hat enterprise Linux 7.2.

OpenSSL version :  OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013.

I have a requirement to enable the SSL in my environment with specific cipher suites,we want to restrict weak cipher suites from open SSL default list.

We have list of cipher suites, which are authorized to use in my environment.So the Client Applications use one of authorized cipher suites while configuring application server.

Is it require to install different version of OpenSSL software instead of default OpenSSL on Linux ?.

How to configure the PostgreSQL to allow specif cipher suites from different client applications?

Thanks,
Chiru