Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed 2190 - Move languageselection to Preferences. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed 2190 - Move languageselection to Preferences.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Khushboo,

I suspect this may have broken
backup/restore/import/export/maintenance as I now get "Failed to load
preference pg_bin_dir of module paths" when I try to run any of them
(and this is the only patch I recall going anywhere near there
recently). If I check the Preferences dialogue, those options aren't
there at all.

Can you take a look ASAP please?

Thanks.