Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1579 - Unable to scroll the query text window during selection - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1579 - Unable to scroll the query text window during selection
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, applied.

One minor tweak to look at - in firefox, the width of the left margin
in the query tool changes when you add a line, if the font size in
preferences is not set to 1em. I think the width is initially sized
for the font, then gets adjusted as you hit return. This doesn't seem
to affect Chrome, and is only a minor annoyance in Firefox.